What We Thought Of This Product
Brother Designio Series DZ2400 Computerized Sewing And Quilting Machine
This computerized sewing machine from Brother is an absolute bargain for a computerized machine between $200 and $250.
- 185 built in stitches
- 12 presser feet
- a one-step buttonhole
- designer accessories
- a simple threading process
- A backlit LCD displa
The Bother Designio DZ2400 is larger than other similar models, which gives you plenty of space for projects like quilts or costumes, which is really convenient.
A backlit LCD display provides you with great lighting to select your stitches or work on more detailed or intricate designs.
There are 8 buttons so you can have plenty of choices in your designs and can select appropriate accessories for whatever you’re putting together.
This machine is versatile, and great for someone looking to become an all around craftsman with needle and thread, as it can be used on any and all projects, while being computerized helps ensure perfection every time.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Produces high quality seams
- Lightweight and easily portable
- Bright, easy-to-read display screen
- Automatic threader for the needle
- Thread spool not as sturdy as it could be
- Novice sewers may find it challenging to master some of the features
- There’s no USB support for connecting to your computer